domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

Pop Cap Games Collection 50 Juegos




Requisitos:

SO: w2000/xp/vista/7/8
Procesador: 1.2 mhz
Ram: 512

Alchemy
Amazing Adventures Around the World
Amazing Adventures The Caribbean Secret
Amazing Adventures The Lost Tomb
AstroPop
Banana Bugs
Bejeweled
Bejeweled Blitz
Bejeweled 2
Bejeweled 3
Bejeweled Twist
Big Money
Bonnie’s Bookstore
Bookworm™
Bookworm™ Adventures
Bookworm™ Adventures: Volume 2*
Chuzzle™
Cosmic Bugs*
Dynomite™*
Escape Rosecliff Island
Escape Whisper Valley
Feeding Frenzy™*
Feeding Frenzy™ 2
Hammer Heads
Heavy Weapon™*
Hidden Identity™ – Chicago Blackout
Iggle Pop*
Insaniquarium
Mahjong Escape: Ancient China
Mahjong Escape: Ancient Japan
Mystery P.I.™ – Lost in Los Angeles*
Mystery P.I.™ – New York Fortune
Mystery P.I.™ – Stolen in San Francisco*
Mystery P.I.™ – The London Caper*
Mystery P.I.™ – The Lottery Ticket
Mystery P.I.™ – The Vegas Heist
Mystery Solitaire
Peggle™
Peggle™ Nights
Pixelus™*
Pizza Frenzy™*
Plantas contra Zombis™
Rocket Mania™*
Talismania*
Typer Shark™*
Vacation Quest*
Venice
Waterbugs*
Wizard’s Pen™*
Zuma™
Zuma’s Revenge





Password: JaleHades

1 comentario: